The product learning continues. Special topic of the day will be Analytics. Look forward to discussing questions such as:
• What to measure, and how to know result is good?
• How to create an experimentation culture?
• Best practices for split testing, and what not to do?
… and much more.
As before, we will kick off with a few lightning talks to get inspired. After that we use the Open Space format to allow your own questions to be front and center. If you have challenges you need help solving, or experiences you'd like to share, then this event is for you.
Drinks and a lighter snack will be served during the event. Presentations and group discussions are likely to be in English (unless everyone in your group knows Swedish).
• "Quantifying Business Value" - Jonas Martinsson, Sr Product Manager at Qlik
• "Gaining confidence - what happens when developers get data?" - Christoffer Haglund, Lead Data Scientist at Microsoft
• "Learnings from Sony Mobile" - Sladjan Bogojevic, Lean Enterprise Coach at Sony Mobile
Who are the organizers?
ProductTank Malmö is run by Martin Müntzing and Erik Starck, both with experience of product management in small startups and large corporations. With this meetup series, we hope to reach product people interested in business strategy, market research, analytics, planning processes, customer experience, and much more.
If interest is high enough, ProductTank will run as a monthly event. To get inspired, learn about upcoming events, and give us feedback, please join the discussion on meetup.com.
What is ProductTank?
Founded in London in 2010, ProductTank is an informal meetup that brings together the local product community in over 50 cities around the world – whether they’re product managers, designers, or developers – to share their experience and knowledge.
Read more about ProductTank, and join a global product management community, at producttank.com.